Monday 24 May 2010

Why Chicken in a Cherry Sauce?

Since high school, I have frequently used the term "chicken" to call my loved ones. For many years, I have owned a long cherry-red coat. My lovely friend Andy Farmer, from high school, used to see me walking to school in my cherry-red coat, and with his knowledge of my passion for food (cherries in particular), he came up with the metaphor "chicken in a cherry sauce". It immediately became my MySpace screen name and after many years it remains. It would seem ridiculous not to use it as the name of my food blog!

1 comment:

  1. Totally remember seeing this ages ago and loving it! Always associate cherries with you, maybe include your favourite recipe of cherries? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I love hearing from you.