Wednesday 26 May 2010

Revision fuel

You may not believe this, but this tasty and nutritious lunch was made using 'leftovers'. I will be finishing my second year exams in a week (thank the lord) and will be moving out of my house in Leeds shortly after. I need, therefore to start eating up all my food that remains in the kitchen!
Here you have baked salmon on a bed of spinach mash topped with an olive, chilli and triple tomato pesto sauce. I say triple tomato because I baked my four remaining mini plum tomatoes with my salmon and mixed them with sliced sundried tomatoes and a tomato and chilli pesto. I happened to have some black olives that I bought a while ago which suited the dish perfectly. I had some mash and spinach in the freezer, so literally combined the two when defrosting in the microwave and....voila!
Lets hope that these omegas help my brain through these last three exams!

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 26, 2010

    food looks amazing! if i were to be eaten and cooked alive, it would have to be by you. belissimo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 28, 2010

    I actually thought this was something from one of your many Restrauant trips! Spinach and Mash good thinking hazel! looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post! Keep it up.
    For the indian restaurants in surrey bc, you must try Chaska which is a very nice Indian restaurant.

    best chicken qorma in surrey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I love hearing from you.